Staufenbiel - Hawk III Revolution 1700mm PNP
Denna modell tas normalt hem på beställning. Tar en dryg vecka i vanliga fall.
Levereras som PNP med installerade servon och motor. Övrig utrustning kompletterar man med själv.
- High-performance, Dymond X-MAX X36-L800 cased outrunner motor installed
- 3x DYMOND DS 1550 MG digital servos with metal gear installed and wired
- Including black anodised aluminium spinner and CAM carbon folding propeller
The legend lives on!
Sold and tried a 1000 times, unsurpassed in the price-performance relation. After the HAWK and the HAWK V2, there is now the third generation of the series: the HAWK III REVOLUTION. With numerous new improvements and a unique, unmistakable look, the hotliner with preinstalled motor and wired servos comes for the very first time also as a PNP version. Anyone who appreciates a high-quality and perfectly matched, yet still affordable hotliner, probably will not be able to do without this model anymore.
The HAWK III REVOLUTION is a genuine hotliner with T-tail, as were its two predecessors. Depending on the drive, the racer can easily reach speeds of more than 250 km/h meanwhile it still stays safely on its track. Yet, owing to its stable structure, it can also chase through any conceivable aerobatic flight manoeuvre.
The model is completely built as high-quality full composite construction with elaborate mould varnishing. It is equipped with numerous carbon fibre reinforcements that guarantee stability also in case of rough landings. The one-piece wing is likewise provided with CFL reinforcements.
NEW: The revolution
For the first time, a Staufenbiel model in full composite design is available as a PNP version with installed electronics! Besides a high-performance X-MAX cased outrunner, 3 Dymond digital servos with metal gear are installed and wired in the model. A black anodised aluminium spinner and the original CAM-carbon folding propeller round out the PNP variant. Unpack, complete the final assembly, and race off. For all those who would rather equip their model according to their standards and preferences, the HAWK III of course continues to be available as ARF variant without electronics.
Short assembly time
Both versions of the HAWK III REVOLUTION reach a very high degree of prefabrication. Furthermore, the PNP version includes an aluminium spinner and folding propeller. The matching servo covers and all required small parts are included in the delivery for both versions.
NEW: Optimally cooled
The model has readily milled-out air inlets in the fuselage nose and an outlet in the rear section. This ensures optimal cooling of the drive.
NEW: Perfect longitudinal dihedral
Owing to the optimised fuselage, the longitudinal dihedral is now around 0 degrees, which guarantees an absolutely neutral flight behaviour, even at maximum speeds.
NEW: Reinforced fuselage
The new fuselage of the HAWK III was reinforced with carbon fiber in critical places. On the inside of the fuselage walls, carbon stripes are fitted over the entire length of the fuselage. In addition, reinforcements are underneath the wing retainers. Thus, the hotliner is much more stable and robust during scorching flight manoeuvres and can also handle harder landings.
NEW: More space
The significantly larger and already milled-out fuselage opening under the wing retainers enables easy access to the battery, motor and electronics.
NEW: Landing skid
The new landing skid on the bottom of the fuselage ensures a maximum of stability and protects the HAWK III also in rough landings.
NEW: Excellent visibility
We listened! The predecessor, the Hawk V2, has been criticised often because the bright blue predecessor model was difficult to see in the high speeds. This is changed now. Because the HAWK III REVOLUTION is mould-varnished with fluorescent colours. The sporty varnish in neon yellow, and the neon green in combination with black offer excellent visibility. The colours practically sting the eye even in dusk. The block stripes on the bottom side of the wings furthermore indicate the orientation of the model to the pilot at any time.
- High-speed, high-performance hotliner with great flight characteristics
- Short assembly time owing to the high degree of prefabrication
- Mould-varnished, neon-coloured fuselage
- Air hoods in the fuselage for the cooling of the drive
- Carbo fiber-reinforced fuselage with large fuselage opening underneath the wing
- 1-piece varnished glass-fibre reinforced wing with carbon reinforcements
- MH-30 airfoil for maximum speed
- Control with elevator, aileron and motor
- High-performance, Dymond X-MAX X36-L800 cased outrunner motor installed (PNP version only)
- 3x DYMOND DS 1550 MG digital servos with metal gear installed and wired (PNP version only)
- Including black anodised aluminium spinner and CAM carbon folding propeller (PNP version only)
- Including servo covers and linkage accessories
- Detailed User Manual with lots of pictures in German, English and French
|Kompletteringsnivå||PnP - Plug & Play|