STEVENS AERO - ACE (100) (61CM)
The nostalgic lines of our Ace (100) are presented here with a strong nod to Henry Struck and his 1940’s vintage New Ruler and American Ace free flight designs. Our modern laser-cut kit is delivered with the finest stock materials and features a beginner friendly interlocking assembly – greatly improving your building experience.
Made in Colorado, USA
Wing span 24 in (61cm). | Flying Weight 2.25 oz (63 gr).
This laser-engineered kit includes:
- Hand selected AAA balsa
- Precision laser-cut parts
- Hardware; push-rods, control horns, landing gear wire, and wheels
- Full size detail sheet including trim templates to complete the model as pictured.
Recommended building supplies:
- Thin and Medium CA Glue
- #11 Razor Blades and Hobby Knife
- Sanding Block with 220 and 400 grit paper
- Hook and loop tape for battery mounting (PKZ1039)
- Optional pre-cut vinyl graphics are available to complete this model as pictured
Designed for the following electronics: (se tillbehörsfliken!)
- ParkZone PKZ3352 Ultra-Micro Receiver/ESC/Servo "Brick"
- ParkZone PKZ3624 Motor and Gearbox
- Battery 160 - 250 mAh 3.7V LiPo with UM compatible connector
- E-Flite EFL9051 Propeller
|Kompletteringsnivå||Kit - Byggsats|